Common eye diseases: Most of us will experience temporary eye problems from time to time, including itching, blurriness or fatigue. Most of these eye problems are short-lived and will probably go away on their own with no complications.
- Eye Allergies
- High body heat
- Watching TV/video games
- Sleeplessness, long driving
- Eye redness
- Itchy eyes
- Tired eyes
- Eye irritation
- Take vitamin A contain foods.
- Add green leaves with your food on a regular basis.
- Avoid long time watching TV/video games.
- Several disorders can cause eye pain. Pain may be felt in or around your eye, and it can be mild or severe. If you have eye pain that is severe or causes decreased vision, seek medical attention immediately.
- Beetroot is a good tonic food for health. It contains carbohydrates, mainly in the form of sugar, and it has a little protein and fat. The beet juice is considered as one of the best vegetable juice. It is a rich source of natural sugar. It contains sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulphur, chlorine, iodine, iron, copper, vitamin B1, B2, C and P. This juice is rich in easily digestible carbohydrates, but the calorie content is low. The protein factors and amino acids are good in both quality and quantity.
Take beetroot leaves with your food often.
Anorexia is a serious eating disorder. It can damage your health and even threaten your life.
- Causes of anorexia which are worthless personal feelings, stressful events in life, and cultural influence of the country where the person is living, are situations that can look normal, but that can have deathly consequences.
Anorexia nervosa is a complex eating disorder with three key features:
- refusal to maintain a healthy body weight
- an intense fear of gaining weight
- a distorted body image
- Ask your primary care doctor for a referral. Check with local hospitals.
- Get eating disorder education, Nutritional counseling and Medical monitoring.
- Researchers have proposed the benefits of galangal in certain inflammatory conditions. All these compounds demonstrated inhibitory activities on nitric oxide production in lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophage cell line. Furthermore, these compounds suppressed expression of the inducible NO synthase protein and mRNA. Separately, Japanese researchers prepared 80% aqueous acetone extract of the galangal. This extract was found to contain diarylheptanoids and galangin and it was also able to inhibit nitric oxide (NO) production in lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-activated mouse peritoneal macrophages.These findings including results from some other studies are important to understand galangal’s anti-inflammatory activities.UK researchers, showed the anti-cancer activities of galangal extracts.
Take some lesser galangal, make powder it. Then take 1gram or 2grams, mix with honey and eat it twice a day.
Edema refers to non-inflammatory swelling of the body. The swelling may be sometimes localized to the face, legs or abdomen and at times appears throughout the body.
- Blood clot.
- Motor vehicle accidents.
- Swelling of the body.
- Researchers have proposed the benefits of galangal in certain inflammatory conditions. All these compounds demonstrated inhibitory activities on nitric oxide production in lipopolysaccharide-activated macrophage cell line. Furthermore, these compounds suppressed expression of the inducible NO synthase protein and mRNA. Separately, Japanese researchers prepared 80% aqueous acetone extract of the galangal. This extract was found to contain diarylheptanoids and galangin and it was also able to inhibit nitric oxide (NO) production in lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-activated mouse peritoneal macrophages.These findings including results from some other studies are important to understand galangal’s anti-inflammatory activities. UK researchers, showed the anti-cancer activities of galangal extracts.
Take some lesser galangal, grind it. Then apply on swelling place.
An ulcer is the result of an imbalance between aggressive and defensive factors. On one hand, too much acid and pepsin can damage the stomach lining and cause ulcers.
- The primary cause of ulcers is the bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori). H. pylori are a spiral-shaped bacterium found in the stomach.
- Increased hydrochloric acid and pepsin
- Drink alcohol/smoke
- Take food improperly.
There may be no symptoms of ulcers or the individual may experience:
- A gnawing or burning pain in the abdomen between the breastbone and the navel. The pain is usually worse a couple of hours after a meal or in the middle of the night when the stomach is empty.
- Nausea, Vomiting, Loss of appetite
- Loss of weight
- Tiredness (a symptom of a bleeding ulcer)
- Weakness (a symptom of a bleeding ulcer)
- Blood in vomit or stool. When blood is in the stool, it appears tarry or black (symptom of a bleeding ulcer).
- Avoid alcohol / smoke.
- Avoid fried food, fast food.
- Take healthy food properly
- Doctors have a number of options available for diagnosing ulcers, such as performing endoscopic and x-ray examinations, as well as testing for H. pylori. Endoscopy is a diagnostic procedure that gives the doctor a direct view of the upper digestive tract from within the body itself.
- The chemistry of the drug shows it to contain Gallic acid, quercetin, a new phenolic substance and traces of an essential oil besides those of an alkaloid. Its leave posses anthelmintic properties
- Milk forms an important component of our daily balanced diet. It serves as an excellent source of calcium that makes our bones and teeth strong. It would be appropriate to comment that it is practically impossible to meet body calcium requirements, without the consumption of milk and other dairy products.
Take some euphorbia hirta leaves, clean and grind it. Then take 5 grams, mix with milk and drink it often.
To cure the Wound: In medicine, a wound is a type of injury in which skin is torn, cut or punctured (an open wound), or where blunt force trauma causes a contusion (a closed wound). In pathology, it specifically refers to a sharp injury which damages the dermis of the skin.
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Skin breakdown and sores affect many patients with diabetes, vascular disorders, and paresis.
- General signs and symptoms of a wound infection include
- Tenderness, and pus drainage.
- The skin may also harden or tighten in the area and red streaks may radiate from the wound. Wound infections may also cause fevers, especially when they spread to the blood. Skin infections often redden or discolor the skin and may cause pustules, scaling, pain, and/or itching.
- The risk of wound infection can be minimized with prompt and proper wound cleansing and treatment. Most wound infections that do occur can be successfully resolved.
- Wounds may also require removal of dead tissue (debridement) and/or drainage – sometimes more than once. Topical antimicrobials and debridement are also used for burn treatment. With extensive injuries, grafting and other surgeries may be required.
- The vegetable produces a number of different commodities. The fruit is often eaten fresh by local populations. More importantly, however, the internal tissue is extracted to produce the domestic loofah, during this process the seeds are often extracted and used to produce edible oil (Herklots).
Take some smooth Luffa plant leaves, clean and grind it. Then apply on your wound.
Scorpion stings are a cutaneous condition caused by the stinging of scorpions, usually resulting in pain, paresthesia, and variable swelling. The anatomical part of the scorpion that delivers the sting is called a “telson”.
- Pain, which can be intense, numbness and tingling in the area around the sting, but little or no swelling
- Muscle twitching or thrashing
- Unusual head, neck and eye movements
- Restlessness or excitability and sometimes inconsolable crying
Scorpion stings Treatment generally consists of moving the patient away from the scorpion and stabilizing the patient’s airway and vital signs, followed by administration of antivenin and institution of symptomatic and local treatment.
- Vitex negundo, commonly known as chastetree, is a large, aromatic flowering shrub that possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and analgesic properties potentially useful in the treatment of superficial injuries, skin infections and as a potential insect repellent.
Take some vitex negundo leaves with their stem, clean and grind it. Make its juice. Then apply on stinging place.