Hemorrhoid is defined as the pain caused by venous swelling at or inside the anal sphincter.
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea.
- Faulty bowel function due to overuse of laxatives or enemas; straining during bowel movements.
- Faecal soiling
- Very occasionally pain.
- The diagnosis is made by examining the anus and anal canal, and it is important to exclude more serious causes of bleeding, such as cancer. No relation between piles and cancer has been found. A simple look inside is done by a procedure called proctoscopy where a 3 inch long hollow instrument with a diameter of about 1 inch is introduced in the rectum and with the help of a torch, the inside is looked at by the doctor.
- Curly dock: It is astringent, bitter, diuretic, strong laxative, and contains tannins, anthraquinone glycosides; potassium oxalates. Medicinal Properties (Nutmeg): Sedative, stimulant, relaxant, anti inflammatory, antiseptic, bactericide, etc.
- Gall nut supports the digestive system and helps your body break-down and absorb nutrients from food. It is a good herbal detox that can be used daily without any ill effects and with great side benefits. In Ayurveda, its potential is fully explored and used holistically.
Curly dock leaves have a capacity to reduce the piles problem, so if you take some curly leaves, clean it. Make it juice. Take some nutmeg skin and soak in curly dock leaves juice. Then grind it and eat it.
Blood is the most important of our immunity system. If there is any problem in our blood production, blood circulation, blood pressure and blood quality, we can face many problems, because blood helps our internal organs to work properly. It transfers oxygen and power to each cells of our body. We need to avoid alcohol, cigarettes and drugs so as to remain healthy.
Check your blood pH every month. pH is the abbreviation for potential hydrogen. The pH of any solution is the measure of its hydrogen-ion concentration. Human blood stays in a very narrow pH range right around ( 7.35 – 7.45 ). Below or above this range means symptoms and disease. If blood pH moves, too much below 6.8 or above 7.8, cells stop functioning and the patient dies. The ideal pH for blood is 7.4
So if you keep up your pH for blood, you will safe from so many diseases. Some of natural home remedies to keep normal pH for our blood are given below:
Leaves and Herbs:
- Cynodon dactylon(Arukampul) have the capacity to pure the blood ,so if you take cynodon dactylon juice, drink it often.
- Drumstick leaves have a capacity to increase hemoglobin in our blood, so take drumstick leaves often with your food.
- Chinese Spinach leaves is a good source for our blood. So take with your food often.
- Eat often Sesbania grandiflora (Agathi keerai)as the side dish of our food, your high blood pressure will be reduce.
- If you drink the juice of basil leaves (thulasi) soaked in water, then your blood will be purified (due to smoking, drinking).
- Take rosette leaves (Kaasini keerai) with your food often. It will be cure the blood haemantinic problem.
- Eat often Alternanthera amoena( Ponnannkannikkirai) leaves with your food.
- Centella asiatica(Vallarai) has the capacity to purify the blood and also increase our blood, so if we take some leaves of centella asoatica, clean and grind it. Make its juice. Add honey to taste and drink it, it would be good for health.
- Take 10 gms of Sida plant powder; mix with 80ml of water. Then boil well until it reduces from 80ml of water to 20 ml of water and drink it daily morning.
- If we eat the Indian solanum leaves powder(Kandankathri) with honey, then your high blood pressure will be reduced.
- Gooseberry. is the best source for our blood. So drink gooseberry juice or eat it often.
- Dates fruit, ginger and honey have the capacity to reduce the anemia problem, so if you take 50g of seedless dates, 50g of ginger and 2 cup of honey, cut the dates and ginger in to small pieces, then soak it in honey, at least for 1 week, after that you take 1 teaspoon from that mixture and eat it regularly.
- Boil the milk with grapes. Add sweet candy to taste. If we drink it, blood will be purification.
- Guava fruits have the capacity to reduce the anemia problem, because the guava fruits are rich in vitamins A and C, so if you eat guava fruits in your day to day life.
- Also include often Indian fig fruit, pomegranate, Red banana, Papaya fruits.
- Shoe flower, milk and sugar have the capacity to reduce anemia, so take some hibiscus flowers, 1 cup of milk and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Put the hibiscus petals in boiled milk and add sugar to taste. Filter it and drink it regularly.
- Blood stain due to smoking: If we eat “saffron with honey” then our blood will be cleaned. Take 1 /2 teaspoon of saffron. Take 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix saffron with honey. Then eat it.
- Beet root, cumin, black pepper and salt have the capacity to pure the blood. Take 200g of beet root, 1 teaspoon of cumin powder, 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder and a required amount of salt, cut the beet root in to small pieces and boil all the things in 2 glasses of water, then filter the boiled water and drink.
- If we drink the decoction of luffa acutangula/silk squash root, then anemia problem will be reduced. Take the 2 teaspoon root of luffa acutangula. Boil it with water. Filter it. Then drink it before having your breakfast.
- Drink often drumstick pods soup. And also often have carrot, small onion, beans (especially kidney beans, pinto beans, and chick peas), Snake gourd, and Bitter gourd.
- Honey is a mixture of sugars and other compounds. With respect to carbohydrates, honey is mainly fructose (about 38.5%) and glucose (about 31.0%), 48% fructose, 47% glucose, and 5% sucrose. Honey’s remaining carbohydrates include maltose, sucrose, and other complex carbohydrates. So take honey in your diet daily.
- Brown sugar is simply sucrose with the addition of molasses and slightly lower caloric value. It controls the blood sugar level. So use brown and palm sugar instead of white sugar.
- If we drink the “milk with honey” then aplastic anemia will be cured. Take 1 cup of milk. Mix it honey. Then drink it often.
- If we eat “cumin with sugarcane juice, lemon juice and ginger juice” then blood pressure will be cured. Take 100g cumin. Soak cumin seeds in sugarcane juice. for 3 days and then soak it in lemon juice for another 3 days and then soak it in ginger juice for 3 days. Powder the seeds by grinding. Then have 1 tsp daily with honey or water.
- If we drink garlic milk, then high blood pressure will be cured. Take some garlic cloves, boil with milk. Mash it well. Add honey or brown sugar to taste. Then drink it.
- If we eat curd, then we can prevent the clotting of blood vessels in our body. So eat 2 teaspoon of curd while having lunch.