- A strong memory depends on the health and vitality of your brain. The brain’s incredible ability to reshape itself holds true when it comes to learning and memory. The natural power of neuroplasticity to increase your cognitive abilities, enhance your ability to learn new information, and improve your memory.
- Forgetfulness has become a very common problem among both young and older people. There are various elements that lead to forgetfulness and poor memory; carelessness, not knowing the principles of memorization, and not using information are some of them. The causes of poor memory from emotional aspects such as depression, stress, and a confused mind as well as the behavioral aspects of alcohol and drug addiction, and alternative religious inspirations to help tackle the causes of bad memory.
- Impaired memory
- Loss of memory
- Amnestic syndrom
- Memory loss, also referred to as amnesia, can occur for a variety of reasons, including injury, illness or age. Understanding the symptoms of potential memory loss can make diagnosis easier, especially for your doctor. To diagnose memory loss, your doctor will take note of your symptoms and run tests to determine any underlying causes of the memory loss, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
- Eating 10 grams mixture of Cashew Nut with honey in the morning and evening about 15 days will helps to increase memory power. Drinking hot Milk mixed with Cardamom powder and Honey during night time in everyday helps to increase memory power. This is very natural homemade home remedy to increase memory power.
- The head is one of the most common sites of pain in the body. Headache is defined as a pain arising from the head or upper neck of the body. The pain originates from the tissues and structures that surround the brain because the brain itself has no nerves that give rise to the sensation of pain.
- The most common cause of headaches is prolonged tension or stress. Muscles in your scalp, neck, and face tighten and contract, causing spasms and pain. Psychological factors such as anxiety, fatigue, and stress as well as mechanical factors such as neck strain are often the culprits behind a typical tension headache.
- Jaw Pain
- Hurt on both sides of your head
- Cause mild to moderate pain
- The physical examination, particularly the neurologic portion of the examination, is important in tension headaches because to make the diagnosis, it should be normal. However, there may be some tenderness of the scalp or neck muscles. If the health care professional finds an abnormality on neurologic exam, then the diagnosis of tension headache should be put on hold while the potential for other causes of headaches has been investigated.
- Betel leaf is stimulant, digestive, carminative, anti flatulent, anti inflammatory, invigorating, anti phlegmatic, pain reliever. Ground paste of betel leaves applied on temples relieves headache. One or two drops of betel juice put in the nostrils eliminate headache.
- Crush a few cloves gently and put them in a sachet or a clean handkerchief. Inhale the smell of the crushed cloves whenever you have a headache until you get some relief from the pain. You can also make a paste from three to four cloves and put it on your forehead.
- Turkey Berry is a special medicinal herb which is botanically called as Solanum torvum. You can prepare Kuzhambu, Sambar and chutney with Turkey Berry. Turkey Berry chutney can be enjoyed with plain rice or curd rice.
- Green solanum torvum- half cup
- Green chilli- quarter cup
- Salt – as required
- Turmeric – half a tspn
- Asafoetida- half tspn
- Tamarind – lemon size
- Fenugreek – a quarter tspn
- Remove stem and crush solanum torvum in water. If you will, like seeds. Fry fenugreek and keep aside. Add green chilli, turmeric, asafoetida, tamarind, salt, fried fenugreek and grind it. When half grind, add solanum torvum and grind the thick paste. This chutney is very tasty.
- Turkey Berry has the potential to kill the germs and also acts as a medicine for cold, and also helps in problems related to the chest and stomach. And people who have diarrhea, stomach ache, piles, tuberculosis should use Turkey Berry as a part of their food. And taking Turkey Berry regularly will help in strengthening the nerves.
- Stomatitis, a general term for an inflamed and sore mouth. It can disrupt a person’s ability to eat, talk, and sleep. Stomatitis can occur anywhere in the mouth, including the inside of the cheeks, gums, tongue, lips, and palate.
- The varied causes of stomatitis include viral, yeast and bacterial infections, trauma, diet, tobacco, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The causes of Stomatitis or drugs, medications, substances. As with all medical conditions, there may be many causal factors.
- Mouth inflammation
- Sore mouth
- Mouth ulcers
- Sore oral membranes
- Oral membrane ulcers
- Diagnosis of stomatitis can be difficult. A physical examination is done to evaluate the oral lesions and other skin problems. Blood tests may be done to determine if any infection is present.
- Jambul Fruit contains many flavonoids, phenols and are loaded with protein and calcium mineral. It is a very excellent resource of carotene, iron, vitamin b folic acidity, calcium mineral potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and sodium. To cure stomatitis and mouth and teeth issues implement jamun fruit juice and also consume it.
- Add sugar and salt in the mixture to get taste. And drink this with empty stomach at daily morning. You should use it approximately 2 months, then you completely get rid from Stomatitis.
- The common cold is a viral infectious disease of the upper respiratory tract which primarily affects the nose. It is also known as nasopharyngitis, hinopharyngitis, acute coryza, head cold, or simply a cold. The common cold may occasionally lead to pneumonia, either viral pneumonia or secondary bacterial pneumonia.
- Colds are caused by viruses which attack the lining of the nose and throat, inflaming these areas. As they become inflamed, they begin to produce more mucus, resulting in a runny nose and sneezing. More than 200 types of virus can cause a cold.
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Adults will suffer from two to four colds per year. Although the cold is caused by a virus and there is no cure, it is still the most common reason people go to the doctor. You can usually diagnose yourself and treat at home.
- Garlic, tomato, onion and suppressed well, add water to boil it. Let the soup is ready. If you eat the soup, you will subside the cold.
- Garlic is a powerful antioxidant with antimicrobial, antiviral and antibiotic properties. Garlic’s components are vitamin C, a slew of enzymes, and minerals such as sulphur and selenium. During cold, one popular folk remedy is to eat a spoonful of raw, chopped garlic cloves.
- Onion is well known for strengthening the immune system, as well as being brilliant natural antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and expectorants. Onions are a gentler form of some of the active components in garlic. So onions are more suitable for children, the elderly, people who need a gentler remedy.
- Ginger Chutney is one of the most famous recipe from Andhra, it can be served as a chutney as pickle. This chutney is made with ginger, tamarind, red chilli. It’s taste really delicious even people tasting it for first time will like this Ginger chutney.
- Ginger – 1 / 2 cup ( Peel sliced ??)
- Coconut – 1 / 2 cup
- Dried chillies – 1
- Black gram dal – 1 ½ cup
- Green chillies – 2
- Curry Tree – as required
- Asafoetida – as required
- Tamarind – small gooseberry size
- Salt – as required
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Peel the ginger and cut pieces to wash well. Heat oil in skillet in oven dried chillies, and deep fry black gram dal. Ginger slices, add Curry Tree, moreover a little bit of green flavour with deep fry. Milling coconut, tamarind, green chillies and add cold mix. Add cold water to gradually grind and paste. Fry dried chillies and black gram dal to be taken alone. Fry ginger and curry tree to be taken alone. Fry milling coconut, tamarind, salt and add dry chilli, grind it to be paste. In this ginger chutney, add gingely oil, mustard, black gram dal. If you want to add half a teaspoon gram dal and fry it. Fry the coconut when it will take to travel time.
Medicinal uses of Ginger Chutney:
- Ginger contains gingerol, which acts as an anti-inflammatory. Ginger on the skin can increase skin’s radiance and decrease inflammation that may contribute to conditions such as psoriasis and acne. Ginger is an antioxidant, which means it inhibits harmful free radicals that cause skin damage and aging. People can experience the benefits of ginger on the skin by eating ginger in foods, drinking ginger tea, consuming ginger supplements or using a ginger-infused skin care product. Ginger is most commonly known for its effectiveness as a digestive aid.