- Body cooling is a treatment used to help newborns who may have experienced a lack of oxygen during delivery. Lack of oxygen and diminished blood supply to the brain can cause brain injury. This brain injury can be mild, moderate, or severe.
- The cause of sweating and body odor stems from your body’s temperature regulation system, specifically your sweat glands. Sweating helps maintain your body temperature, hydrates your skin and balances your body fluids and electrolytes, chemicals in your body such as sodium and calcium. Your skin has two types of sweat glands: eccrine glands and apocrine glands.
- Body Heat
- The hypothermia treatment involves placing the newborn on a special plastic blanket that contains cool, circulating water. The cool water reduces the baby’s body temperature to as low as 92.3 degrees Fahrenheit. The reduced temperature is sustained for three days, and then returned to normal.
- The cucumber contains the minerals manganese, molybdenum, potassium, silica, sulfur, and lesser amounts sodium, calcium, phosphorus and chlorine. During dry and hot weather, drink a glass of cucumber and celery juice. It cools the body literally.
- Before you bath, take the cucumber with grind paste. Apply the cucumber paste in your body. Then if you take bath, your body will cool. Body smooth as silk.
- Indigestion is often a sign of an underlying problem, such as gastroesophageal reflux disease, ulcers, or gallbladder disease, rather than a condition of its own. Also called dyspepsia, indigestion is a term used to describe a feeling of fullness or discomfort during or after a meal. It can be accompanied by burning or pain in the upper stomach.
- Indigestion can be caused by a condition in the digestive tract such as gastroesophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer disease, cancer, or abnormality of the pancreas or bile ducts. If the condition improves or resolves, the symptoms of indigestion usually improve. Sometimes a person has indigestion for which a cause cannot be found.
- Upper abdominal pain
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal distention
- Indigestion is diagnosed primarily on the basis of typical symptoms and the exclusion of non-functional gastrointestinal diseases, non-gastrointestinal diseases, and psychiatric illness. There are tests for identifying abnormal gastrointestinal function directly, but they are limited in their ability to do so.
- Black pepper is a popular spice found in majority of Indian dishes, vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian. Black pepper is traditional believed to be a home remedy for digestion problems, flatulence, cold, cough, throat infection and vomiting. Black pepper is found to have blood purifying properties also. In ancient Indian herbal treatment black pepper is used to cure colic problems, stomach pain, cholera, tooth pain, arthritis, gas and flatulence and headache.
- A mixture of ginger and lemon juice with a pinch of salt taken frequently in sips helps to overcome indigestion. For kids add this mixture in Luke warm water.
- Honey as a natural remedy can be taken in its pure form or mixed with tea. A teaspoon or tablespoon of honey three times a day can do wonders to relieve an upset stomach due to food poisoning and indigestion. Keep in mind though that raw honey should be avoided for safety reasons especially when it comes to infants under 1 year of age due to danger of botulism.
- Take half spoon of pepper and salt to grind with thick paste. Then add one spoon of honey and mix with water. If the children eat, three times daily, indigestion will subside.
- Jaundice, also known as icterus, is a term used to describe a yellowish tinge to the skin and sclerae that is caused by hyperbilirubinemia. Body fluids may also be yellow. The color of the skin and sclerae varies depending on levels of bilirubin; mildly elevated levels display yellow skin and sclerae, while highly elevated levels display brown.
- Jaundice most often occurs as a result of an underlying disorder that either causes tissues to become over-saturated with bilirubin or prevents the liver from disposing of bilirubin. Jaundice is caused by a build-up of bilirubin in the blood and body tissue. That build-up is often due to conditions affecting the liver, such as cirrhosis, hepatitis or gallstones.
- Dark Urine
- Skin Discoloration
- Yellow color inside the mouth
- Dark or brown-colored urine
- Pale or clay-colored stools
- The health care pracitioner will need to take a detailed history of the patient’s illness, and he or she will also be examined to see if there are any findings that indicate the cause of the patient’s jaundice. However, additional testing is usually required to clearly determine the underlying cause of jaundice. The following tests and imaging studies may be obtained: Blood tests, Urinalysis.
- Add one tablespoon of honey to one teaspoon of papaya leaves paste. Eat this regularly for about one or two weeks. This is a very effective home cure for jaundice.
- Another effective remedy would be to mash a banana and add to it a tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two times a day. This is a very effective home cure for jaundice.
- If jaundice, grind the leaves of papaya, and take the honey in a small pellet size to mix well.
- Bile or gall is a bitter-tasting, dark green to yellowish brown fluid, produced by the liver of most vertebrates, that aids the digestion of lipids in the small intestine. In many species, bile is stored in the gallbladder and, when the organism eats, is discharged into the duodenum. Bile is 85% water, 10% bile salts, 3% mucus and pigments, 1% fats, and 0.7% inorganic salts.
- Bile is a greenish-yellow fluid that is essential for digesting fats and for eliminating worn-out red blood cells and certain toxins from your body. Bile is produced in your liver and stored in your gallbladder. Eating a meal that contains even a small amount of fat signals your gallbladder to release bile, which flows through two small tubes into the upper part of your small intestine.
- Abdominal pain in the upper right side
- Dark urine
- Bile is suspected, the exam will focus mostly on the abdomen to check for any masses, tenderness, or build up of fluid. The skin and the white part of the eyes will be checked for jaundice. The physical exam suggest bile might be present, more involved tests will likely be done. These may include lab tests, imaging tests, and other procedures.
- Guava fruit flavor is unique, attractive and smelling yellow or pink, is a favorite in the diet to heal our body. It is used to treat cholera, colds and bronchial problems. Other applications of this in treating skin problems, infections, cavities, bloating, bile stored, scarlet fever, wounds, vaginal bleeding, low fever and cure dehydration.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice can be used for dislodging the gall stones that have blocked the bile ducts. Squeeze lemon juice to form 1/4th of a cup. This has to be consumed first thing in the morning empty stomach without adding water.
- Pepper has the highest levels of vitamin C compared to other vegetables. One pepper contains as much as 95 milligrams of Vitamin C, 35 milligrams more than what the government recommends for adults. So if you need a jolt of vitamin C and there are no fruits nearby, grab a pepper.
- If you eat the ripe guava fruit, mix with lemon juice and pepper, you will subside the bile.
Fruit Curd Rice:
- Curd rice is a simple Indian dish, especially consumed more in southern states. This curd rice is served in the end of all feasts, which gives a smoothing effect after having hot spicy items. This is also a dish prepared on day today basis especially for lunch boxes. As fruit is added, this is tasty and healthy. Because of their colour and taste, children love it.
- Cooked Rice – half a cup
- Curd – 2 cups
- Green Chillies – 1
- Carrots – 1
- Mango – 1
- Pomegranate – 1/4 cup
- Grapes – 20
- Apple – 1
- Coriander – as required
- Cut green chillies into small pieces.
- Milling Carrots and mangoes.
- Cut apple into small pieces.
- Add curd and required amount of salt, then mix with cooked rice.
- Then add required amount of coriander and mix with sliced fruit varieties.
- Now the fruit curd rice is ready to be hot.
- Curd contains high level of calcium and protein. vitamin is filled with high level by adding fruit varieties.
- They are rich in protein and so high level of digestive power.
- Curd is producing the beneficial bacteria.
- They are producing beneficial bacteria that can destroy pathogens in the body.
- They cure diarrhea.
- Handle the amount of curd to take a swipe at it to get better sleep.
- They will soften hair.
- They will chill our body.
- You can also use it as an ice.
- All of these advantages we drink rich curd.
- It is meant that “100 degrees to 0 degrees in the winter as well as summer”. Live without disease and protect ourselves from the sun. Life will flourish.
- Hiccup is a sudden, involuntary contraction of the diaphragm muscle. When the muscle spasms, the vocal cords snap shut, producing the hiccup sound. Hiccups can even occur in a fetus while still in utero.
- Hiccups occur when your diaphragm suddenly and involuntarily contracts. As your diaphragm contracts, it causes you to breathe in air very quickly. The incoming air is stopped when your glottis closes suddenly, producing the characteristic sound of a hiccup.
- Sudden excitement
- A sudden change in temperature
- Excess smoking
- The diagnosis of hiccups is clinical and derived primarily from a thorough clinical history. The underlying cause of persistent intractable hiccups is identified through a focused history, physical examination, and targeted investigations. Depending on the initial findings, referral to an appropriate specialist may be required to direct further investigations and initiate treatment of any underlying condition.
- Add 2 tsp of salt to one cup of curd. Make sure that the curd is plain with no additives. Eat this mixture slowly to cure your hiccups.